What is QUALINAT?
QUALINAT is a network of nature guides who have joined a quality approach that guarantee to their customers outings to the nearest of their expectations. It's also the best way for the guides to obtain a certified recognition of their trade. The guides know-how and soft skills have tested during a mystery visit on the basis of a reference table created in collaboration with the French Ministry of Tourism, including 200 criteria.
The Chairman of QUALINAT is Paul JEANSON.
What is a QUALINAT outing?
Horse-riding, walking, canoeing, biking, there are many ways to share a QUALINAT outing with one of guides!
We aim at offering outings:
- To enjoy nature and local heritage
- With a large diversity of themes
- For everyone: adults and children alike, everyone will enjoy it!
We want you to enjoy QUALINAT experience from start to finish, so we commit to providing:
- A profesionnal, friendly and warm reception when you book with us,
- Guides who pay attention to your every wish and who will make their very best to go further and beyond your expectations
- Guides willing to share their knowledge of their area with passion to let you in!
QUALINAT is a national network
We are aiming to expand throughout France.
In 2019, you can already find QUALINAT guides in Hauts-de-France (Bay of Somme, Somme Valley, 2 Capes) as well as in the PNR Brenne (Centre of France) and PNR of French Vexin (north of Paris).
New guides from Normandy, Brittany, East and North of France will join the network in the coming years.